Your window coverings can play a big role
in the style of your room. So, whether you’re shooting
for a tranquil feeling or something bright to display your personality, you’re bound to find
an idea here! Here are couple tips to fancy
up your windows.
you can see, when you’re dressing your windows,
the only limit is your imagination. You can find great
alternatives in any price range, whether you’re an experienced DIYer or prefer to choose the
simplicity of a ready-to-hang curtain. Feel free to give us a call at
(301) 685-1715, set up an appointment online,
or stop by our showroom in Beltsville.
- To generate a sense of
drama or to make a smaller room seem bigger, try
- To add a dash of colorful
character to a neutral room, or just to display your
personality, try curtains, roman shades, or even roller shades with a fancy
- To really pull a room together, try having
window curtains made with the same fabric that covers
your throw pillows, an ottoman or even the headboard on your bed.
- If you feel your room is a tad
too dark, brighten things up with classic white curtains.
- If you love sprucing things up for the season, or just like to change things up every little bit, try swapping
out the curtains in your main living space. You can go as
festive as you want to!
- If you’re having problems
finding the best pattern for your curtains, don’t limit
yourself to regular window curtains. Try looking at tablecloths, twin bed sheets or shower curtains to find
what you’re looking for.
- For an understated and elegant
look, try layering solid curtains over patterned sheers.
- To spruce up a simple shade,
add trim to the bottom. You could use anything from a nice
ribbon to sea shells you discovered on vacation.