Whether it’s your front door, your patio door, or even a back door; doors play an important role in the ambiance that guests have when entering your Beltsville home. When you choose that it’s time to replace your doors, it typically means you are willing to improve your home’s curb appeal or that you are just ready for a change in home mood. Either way, replacement doors are a big investment and require a few things to bear in mind. Lucky for you, the professionals at Pella Windows and Doors have a few things to think over before you decide on the final new door style:
- Style with decorative hardware. Finish off the style of your doorway with enhancing hardware on your door, such as door hinges, bells, and knobs.
- Add a splash of color. Speaking of curb appeal, why not accentuate your door with a pop of color? Colors that complement your current paint scheme are great and uniform, but colors that provide distinction to your scheme can make your home look inimitable!
- Experiment with lighting. People often undervalue the power of lighting in an entryway. Whether you’re highlighting specific features, landscaping, or the door itself, proper lighting can bring a whole look together and feel cheerful and inviting to house guests.
- Enhance with plants. The use of greenery around a doorway can also make an excellent first impression. Plants can shift attention to certain door details and distract attention away from other unpleasant features of a doorway.
- Try new accent features. There are many added features that can enhance a door, such as sidelights, decorative glass, small windows and more. With the correct accents, your door and home can get a major revamp.
Welcome guests into your home with an appealing doorway and make a great first impression. Stop by the Pella Windows and Doors showroom in Beltsville, give them a call at (301) 327-3013 or schedule an appointment online to consider all the choices for getting replacement doors to improve the look of your home.